When you see this house for the first time, you think that either you are dizzy, or that they photo shopped the image, or put it in front of a special mirror or something
But no, this house is actually curved! Its a true work of art. Can you imagine the work and architecture to create something so unique and out of every norm or engineering. The house has 3 stories, Located in the Rezydent shopping center in downtown Sopot, Poland the Crooked House has become the most photographed building in the whole country. There is hundreds if not thousands of videos on youtube about this house. Some images below 🙂
Now let’s talk about vacation property in Malta
There’a a lot of Polish people visiting Malta for either work or holiday these days. All we are going to talk about here is short lets in Malta.
Here are some things you should know
- All villas or holiday apartments for short lets are fully furnished.
- Not all of them have an a/c. at http://www.shortletsmalta.com/ for example you pay extra for the electricity where you buy a prepaid card.
- Rental prices depend on a lot of factors, some of them are a) location b) amnities c) owner
- Apartments are much cheaper than hotels but you do not get breakfast and cleaning service
- If you plan to go in summer (June-Sept) be prepared to book in advance because it’s peak season and most of the holiday accomodation will be fully booked.
- It is advisable that you book your holiday rental in either St Julians, Sliema or Swieqi. That’s where all the action is and you will be very close to bars, pubs, restaurants.
- With regards to transport you can either travel by bus(not very efficient!) or by taxi with someone like greenr cabs service. You can also hire a car from places like avis or europecar.
- And finally, do not judge the book by its cover in the sense that some images on websites like airbnb might be decieving. Make sure you read reviews first before you make an online booking.
Hope this article has helped you with some knowledge about booking a short let holiday accomodation in Malta. There are a large number of high quality accomodation in Malta. You can look on booking.com. For things to do in Malta you can go to visitmalta.com, there is all the daily acitivities on that site, what’s happening, festivals, best places to visit in Malta so on and so forth.
The island has so much to offer and you will not get bored for sure.