Planning to move to a “warm place,” buy a vacation home near the beach, or just think of investing in real estate? Tampa and its suburbs are an excellent choice. Not everyone has heard of Tampa, but those who have been here at least once fall in love with this place! Great weather, the most popular beaches in America, Disney parks, and much more – all here at affordable prices compared to other cities in Florida. Houses for sale in Tampa can be the best option for your investment.
Reasons to choose Tampa?
The main reasons are:
- 20 miles of beaches. The beaches of Tampa Bay are considered the best in the state and country: exotic nature, emerald water, and soft white sand.
- Wonderful weather. The average high temperature is 28 degrees Celsius. The average low temperature is 17 degrees Celsius.
- Three cities in one. The dynamic urban area includes the Tampa area, St. Petersburg, and Clearwater, located on the west coast of Florida right by the Gulf of Mexico.
- Business growth. Many public and private companies are headquartered in the Tampa Bay area, creating a healthy business climate.
- Leisure. Tampa Bay offers a lot for locals and visitors, including restaurants, shopping, golfing, cruises, water sports, fishing, and local attractions such as the Busch Gardens Theme Park, the Florida Aquarium, and the Lori Park Zoo.
- Golf. This area is home to many of Florida’s finest golf courses and the world’s finest clubs.
- Schools. The Tampa area is home to 25 colleges and universities with over 138,000 students.
- Tampa’s cost of living is 3% lower than the national average.
- Tampa is considered one of the 10 cities in the US where people lead the healthiest lifestyle.
- The area is expected to experience one of the most significant job growth in the country.
- Great Location. Tampa is about one hour from Orlando, the entertainment capital home to Disney World and Universal Studios amusement parks, less than an hour from Sarasota, and about two hours from Naples.
How to buy property in Florida
Anyone interested in buying any real estate in the United States should seriously consider hiring a qualified and licensed Florida real estate agent who specializes in investing in real estate and commercial or residential property within the United States.
This agent or agency will be able to represent the buyer’s interests in the best possible way. In the US, usually, the seller has his own agent, and the buyer has his own. Each agent represents his client’s interests, and thus the seller and buyer both have a professional on their side to help them through the process.
Most US lenders will increase the mortgage for foreigners interested in buying real estate (provided they are creditworthy).
The minimum down payment is approximately 25 – 40% of the loan amount. Obtaining a loan commitment in advance is not necessary but will improve your position and allow you to save time, and increase the efficiency of your search.
Once the property of interest is selected, a written offer to conclude a deal is submitted. If the offer is accepted, it becomes a contract.
The date of signing and re-issuance of documents is selected. Usually, this date is about 30 – 40 days from the signing of the contract, but you can arrange everything within a few weeks. Closing Date – the date by which all obligations under the contract must be satisfied. This includes the seller’s obligation to certify that the real estate in question is “clean,” i.e., there are no debts or debts, and the necessary repairs have been made. This also includes the buyer’s obligation to make sure that his financial transactions are in order. Documentation costs – approximately 2 – 3% of the purchase price. This includes government taxes, insurance, loan (mortgage) costs, and notary fees. In Florida, the seller pays for the services of realtors and real estate agents.
In the process of drawing up the contract, the seller, along with the buyer, will have to fulfill certain obligations and sign additional documents. So, buyers will need to inspect the property and find and obtain the property owner’s insurance.
Property in Florida
As a potential real estate investor, you understand that the success of your investment largely relies on the features of the property. From amenities to parking, there are a variety of factors to consider before making a decision. Fortunately, Florida.Realestate is a dedicated service that takes the guesswork out of the equation.
Florida.Realestate is an online platform that provides crucial information on a wide range of properties across the state of Florida. Whether you’re looking to invest in commercial or residential real estate, you’ll be able to find all the important details you need to make an informed decision.
Florida is one of the most popular states for real estate investments in the United States and it is no surprise why. With its beautiful beaches, warm climate, and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, Florida has a lot to offer in terms of quality of life. In addition, real estate in Florida has shown consistent growth over the past several years, making it a lucrative investment opportunity.
Florida Real Estate is a comprehensive online resource that can help you navigate the real estate market in the Sunshine State. The platform provides access to a variety of properties in a range of price points and locations, making it easy to find a property that meets your unique investment needs.