Jaden Smith is an American rapper, entrepreneur, and actor. As the son of the Hollywood power couple Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith, he was exposed to the acting and entertainment industry at an early age. He landed his first acting stint at the age of 8 when he starred in The Pursuit of Happyness alongside his father. Since then, he has made over 7 movies. And with an estimated net worth of $8 million, he can surely buy anything he wants, including a house. But in this Jaden Smith house tour, we’re going to get a glimpse of the Napa Modern home he’s living in now. The property is owned by his parents, but he’s been living in it for a couple of years.
Where does Jaden Smith live now?
Jaden Smith currently lives at 5757 Hoback Glen Road. The property is located in the Hidden Hills neighborhood in California. The 10,400-square-foot residence boasts seven-and-a-half bathrooms and six bedrooms. It’s worth $11.3 million and has a total lot area of 1.2 acres.
The mansion follows the Napa Modern home design. And it is fondly called ‘Le Chateau en Ciel,’ which means ‘The House in the Sky,’ because it’s located on the edge of a ridge overlooking the San Fernando Valley. The property is also conveniently located at the end of a dead-end street, which gives added privacy to the place.
Jaden Smith’s Home Interior Design Highlights
Jaden Smith’s house in Hidden Hills, California follows the Napa Modern style. This stylebook is loved for how it blends the tranquil and beautiful vibe of the natural surroundings with modern design elements. Here are the top highlights of Jaden’s Home:
- Overall layout – The home follows an open floor plan with huge sliding glass walls, which let in plenty of natural illumination and views. The color scheme is neutral. The furniture pieces are either gray, black, or white. The recessed lighting and light brown accents on whitewash walls also added to the elegance of Jaden’s pad. Each of the six bedrooms has an en-suite bathrooms
- Kitchen – Jaden might not have said openly online that he cooks at home, but his home is fitted with a chef’s gourmet kitchen. There’s also an adjoining butler’s pantry and two islands.
- Sitting Room – The sitting room is located near the formal dining room. The area has its own fireplace. And the formal dining room has a glass-encased, refrigerated wine storage.
- Primary Bedroom – The main bedroom is equipped with a built-in coffee bar and a fireplace. The main bathroom comes with an all-stone bath. There’s also a center island and a resting area with a Toto Washlet in between two walk-in closets.
- Home theater – This space is custom-built with velvet upholstery on the walls.
- Game room – This area comes with an outdoor serving window and a wet bar.
- Home Gym – This space is fitted with floor-to-ceiling glass windows, which offer a good view of the picturesque Valley and yard outside.
The Exterior Design Features of Jaden Smith’s House
As it follows the Napa Modern stylebook, Jaden Smith’s home exterior area features rustic elements, an earthy color palette, natural materials, and plenty of outdoor living spaces. The home is meant to be a summer oasis. The beautifully landscaped front and back yard
As one enters the property, one goes through a brick portico. Then, in front of the portico, there’s a Pebble Sheen swimming pool and a spa with an infinity edge. These are the other fascinating exterior design elements:
- An outdoor yoga patio
- A fire pit
- Two covered patios with built-in space heaters and sound system for entertainment
- A barbecue area with seating
- On-property sports court
The Hidden Hills California Neighborhood Vibe
Located behind guarded gates, this VIP community is home to several Hollywood A-listers, such as Kaley Cuoco, Kylie Jenner, Drake, and Lil Wayne.
Hidden Hills neighborhood is well-loved for its thriving business and entertainment scene. Its school system is managed by the Las Virgenes Unified School District. And many of its educational institutions are among California’s top-rated schools.
There are also a lot of travel attractions to visit near Hidden Hills. Some of the top-rated ones are the Malibu Creek State Park, the Getty Villa, and the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum. Universal Studios Hollywood is also just 30 minutes away from Hidden Hills. And for outdoorsy people, there’s an abundance of beautiful views and hiking trails at the Las Virgenes Canyon.
Jaden Smith’s home is truly a remarkable structure to behold. The vibe of the interior area is as elegant and refreshing as the exterior. And if you’re planning to pick up the same stylebook for your property, make sure to collaborate with a designer to get started. You might also like to view our other celebrity homes for more inspiration.