Empty spaces in our homes and offices start looking boring with time and need to be adorned with some beautiful items. There are different techniques available, but Feng Shui is one of the most impactful. It is a source of flow of positive energy that uses beautiful flowers and other objects to fill out the empty spaces in your home. It is also considered a source that spreads beauty, positive vibes, and a harmonious atmosphere around you.
Designing your interior with beautiful flowers not only looks aesthetic but also provides oxygen and a unique atmosphere around you. There will be more ways to create such a heaven around you if there is some flower delivery service available to you. If you are a Lincoln resident and want your house or working space to stand out from others and spread more energetic vibes, then flower delivery in Lincoln is one great option available to you.
In this article, we will discuss in detail the world of using Floral Feng Shui in your apartments, homes, and offices to harness the power of flowers in your living space.
Pick the Right Flowers for your Interior
When you are going to decorate your interior, don’t think of it as simple as it looks if you want a quality aesthetic around you. It’s not like going to a local florist and picking some sort of bouquet and placing it in your home or workspace. You have to choose the right quality flowers that make your interior stunning and energetic.
As flowers come in different colors, the Floral Feng Shui technique tells us that colors have a very great impact on our aesthetics and energies. So choose a color for your flowers that not only matches your interior but also your nature. Here, we provide you with a comprehensive guide to choosing a flower for your interior.
- Red Flowers: The red color symbolizes an energy booster that burns a fire inside you, according to Feng Shui. This showcases craving, love, and zest. You have seen posters of different hotels and pizza shops where they usually use a red color that showcases the love for food. Similarly, choosing a red color for your interior helps boost the energy of your interior, mainly the dining area.
- Yellow Flowers: Yellow is another amazing color that is associated with happiness and firmness. You can use yellow flowers of different types, like daffodils, in your living space to spread positive and happy vibes. This color has an attractive ability and is therefore used in most restaurant logos and posters to attract people’s attention.
- Blue Flowers: If you want to create a relaxing and calm atmosphere around you, then you should choose a blue color for your interior design. Elevate your bedroom essence with blue flowers like hydrangeas or delphiniums and enjoy peaceful scenes.
- Green Flowers: Green is such a beautiful color that it is considered a color of growth (as most of the oxygen comes from green plants), importance, and prolongitivity. Adore your interior with awesome greenery and enjoy the naturistic atmosphere in your living space.
- White Flowers: Adorn your interior with white flowers, as this color promotes purity and simplicity. It is great to place white flowers in your prayer room or meditation place.
- Purple Flowers: You can adorn your interior with purple flowers, as they symbolize luxuriousness and change. There are purple flowers, like lavender or orchids, that can add a touch of elegance to your interior.
These are some of the most popular colors used in most of the interior decorations of homes and offices. However, you can also include a color of your own choice, but make sure that you read the association of that color to place the flowers in an accurate place.
Flowers as Decorative Elements
There are diverse creative ways that you can adopt to boost your interior design and its aesthetics. Here are some of them:
- You can make floral arrangements with fresh flowers at your coffee tables, mantels, or entryways to create a beautiful and vibrant atmosphere.
- You can make different artworks in your room to add a touch of elegance.
- Adding cushions, curtains, or upholstery to your floral patterns is also a great way to create a fresh-looking atmosphere. Choose a floral pattern that suits your style.
- Indoor plants are also a nice way to add a touch of elegance to your living area.
Adding flowers to your interior is something that goes beyond aesthetics, showcases love and harmony, and creates a balance of things to make the atmosphere energetic. Carefully choose flower colors for different parts of your house, as each color has unique properties and importance. By making different floral patterns, and wall art, and decorating your house with indoor plants, you can harness the power of the Floral Feng Shui technique. This will not only look beautiful to you, but your house will also say thanks.