Cameron Diaz is widely recognized for her romantic comedy movies, albeit she also starred in several action, drama, and animation films. She started in the entertainment industry as a model for Elite Model Management, posing for Levi’s and Calvin Klein.
Her first big gig came in 1994 when she starred alongside Jim Carrey in the film “The Mask.” Since then, she managed to appear in at least 40 movies, receive her share of acting awards, get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and establish businesses. Charlie’s Angels (2000 & 2003), Gangs of New York (2002), and Shrek (2001, 2004, & 2010) are among her famous movies.
With her current net worth estimated at $140 Million, Cameron can probably have everything she wants. But as of the moment, she’s focused on her family, which is one of the reasons she and her husband Benji Madden splurged on a huge mansion where they can raise their brood.
This Cameron Diaz house tour will give you a glimpse of the power couple’s beautiful Beverly Hills mansion.
Where does Cameron Diaz live now?
Cameron grew up in Long Beach, California. She has also lived in New York and L.A. But following the birth of her first child Raddix Madden in 2019, she and her husband have been living in Benedict Canyon Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210.
In 2018, she formally announced her retirement from acting. But recent reports show that she’ll soon be back to the big screen with her upcoming “Back in Action” movie with Jamie Foxx on Netflix.
Cameron Diaz House in Benedict Canyon Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Cameron Diaz’s new house in Benedict Canyon Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210 is a farmhouse-style home. It was built in 1949. The couple bought it at $20.8 million. The property sits on over 9,000 square feet of space. And it comes with 7 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms. Aside from the huge main house, it also has a separate guesthouse, a motor court, a three-car garage, and an extra parking space for 10 cars.
Home Design Highlights of Cameron Diaz’s Beverly Hills Property
Thanks to ANR Signature Collection, the property’s architectural designer, Cameron Diaz’s house interior and interior exude an elegant and Zen-like vibe. And reasonably so as Diaz is known to practice yoga and advocates for an eco-friendly lifestyle.
Overall, the home follows the modern farmhouse style with its neutral palette, high ceilings with exposed beams, and wide, light floorboards made of timber. The home’s open floor plan, retractable glass walls, and huge windows make the interior light and airy while providing ample space to enjoy the lush green lawn and garden.
The main house is located at the end of a long and gated double-width driveway. The surroundings look manicured and well-landscaped. Diaz opted to surround the patio and pool area with mature native shrubs, flowers, and trees (e.g., sycamores) for added security and privacy.
In the outdoor area, Diaz wants to create a relaxing and beautiful space for gatherings, be it for casual parties or intimate with friends and family. She has multiple outdoor dining areas, one of which could be found in the middle of the garden and another beside the pool. There’s also another outdoor lounge space that’s connected to an indoor dining area via a retractable glass wall. She also has a barbecue area near the pool and poolside seating with throw pillows.
With a child at home, Diaz and Madden make sure to keep the area kid-friendly, furnishing their home with everything they need to raise their little family. At the same time, they like to keep the interior stylish.
- Main Suite – As a busy celebrity and fashion icon, Diaz wants to ensure comfort, style, and function in the main room. The area has its own sitting area, walk-in closet, private patio, and fireplace. The main bathroom is also fitted with a soaking tub, his-and-hers baths, on-trend brass bathroom fixtures, and a marble double shower.
- Living Room – This area is furnished with 2 large white couches, a glass rectangular center table, a chandelier, and some wall sconces. There’s also a fireplace flanked with 2 circular mirrors and a framed artwork hanging above it.
- Family Room – This area is located downstairs, but it can be accessed from the 2nd floor via a wooden staircase with metal railings. It’s also furnished with white couches and black throw pillows. The potted plants, recessed lights, and chandeliers also added a touch of glam to the space.
- Dining Area – The dining area is furnished with a 10-seater rectangular dining table and a candle-style chandelier. A retractable glass wall connects it to the wine room. On the opposite side, it’s connected to the outdoor area near the pool via another retractable glass wall.
- Kitchen – The kitchen features a sleek kitchen island with a sink, seating, and storage. Diaz also chose to have an elegant globe-shaped pendant light, a 2-seater breakfast nook, and recessed ceiling lights. Glass doors and windows connect the kitchen to the outdoor lounge area.
On top of the basics, Diaz’s home also has a wine room, three open fireplaces, and a library. There’s also a theater room with a retractable glass wall that opens to the garden.
Neighborhood Vibe Near Cameron Diaz’s Beverly Hills Home
Cameron Diaz’s home is just one of the celebrity houses in the Beverly Hills area. This affluent suburb is a notably star-studded neighborhood as Vin Diesel, Kate Upton, John Mayer, and Gene Simmons also live nearby.
Rodeo Drive is one of the top attractions in Beverly hills. It’s a 2-mile street where one can find a wide array of shops, restaurants, haute couture shops, and other shopping centers. The LA County Museum of Art, Greystone Mansion, and Universal Studios Hollywood are other must-visit sites in the area. Residents can also take a stroll at Beverly Gardens Park, a garden that’s open to the public.
Beverly Hills perfectly channels Hollywood’s distinct grandeur. It’s also a hub for enthusiasts of classic and vintage cars. It’s where people are unapologetically polished and uncompromisingly glamorous in many ways.
Other Houses Owned by Cameron Diaz
As one of Hollywood’s A-list actresses, Diaz was able to create a solid real estate portfolio. Aside from her Beverly Hills mansion, she also owns these properties:
- Montecito Mansion – Located in Montecito, California, this 10,823-square-foot property follows a Contemporary cottage home design. It sits on 1.77 acres of land, which Diaz bought at $12.67 million. The home has 6 bedrooms, 7 full bathrooms, and 3 half baths.
- Coldwater Canyon Home – This property is located in a secluded Beverly Hills compound. She bought this property in 2010 from Hollywood icon Candice Bergen for $9.5 million.
- Chelsea District Pad – She bought this three-bedroom condo for $9.5 million before she married Madden. The property is located in Chelsea District, an affluent area in Lower Manhattan.
Diaz and Madden have been together since 2015. And with their combined net worth of $260 million, there’s no doubt that they can provide their daughter with the best quality of life.