Are you furnishing your suburban home? Well, it is important to take care not only about decorating the interior or the facade of the house. Particular attention should be paid to the outdoor area. Just imagine, at the end of the day, you sit on the veranda with a cup of hot tea and spend time with friends or family. Outdoor garden furniture adds a special coziness to the country house. With the help of chairs, tables, sets you can equip the area for warm evenings. The main thing is to choose the right material and type of structure.
What furniture to choose for the garden
The wide choice of garden furniture discourages any homeowner. No matter how much you want to buy everything, it will be difficult to place all the purchases on the plot. Therefore, it is necessary to gather the will in a fist and decide which pieces of furniture you need and for what.
The most popular pieces of garden furniture
- Table complete with comfortable chairs for joint breakfasts, lunches, lunches, dinners outdoors. Wooden benches from Dubai can be used instead of chairs;
- Outdoor chairs and sofas with removable cushions. Place them in the shade of trees and create a great place to relax;
- Loungers to lie in the sun and sunbathe or just to read a book or magazine;
- A rocking chair. Everyone seems to love rocking in it, not just older people. The main thing is not to flip backward or forwards while having fun;
- Hammock — a chic thing to relax in;
- Garden swing — a wonderful way to relax outdoors in the shade of the canopy, if there is one. Places to create a recreation area: among the trees, on the terrace, near the pool, in a gazebo, near the barbecue area.
The peculiarity of garden furniture is constant, frequent use of it in the open air, where it is exposed to precipitation, sunlight, birds and insects. For a long service life, you should choose the appropriate materials for the conditions.
Which garden furniture to choose for the country house
Furniture for the country house should be resistant to moisture, mold and sun. It is desirable to retain its original appearance, to be easy to care for. It is great if it can be easily moved. For example, in the case of rain, snow. Therefore, folding garden furniture is in particular demand. The appearance of furniture is also important. When it is not only comfortable but also pleasing to the eye. When it fits harmoniously into your garden space. In such an atmosphere, a person can truly relax both body and soul.
Why choose wooden furniture?
Furniture for the homestead, made of wood, is popular on a par with plastic. For its manufacture use pine, oak, teak, and other types of wood.
- natural material;
- a wide range of prices (depending on the type of wood);
- practically any design is possible;
- can be repaired and restored.
There is only one significant disadvantage — it requires constant care. Outdoor furniture made of wood should be regularly treated with special compounds that protect it from moisture, mold and insect pests. In addition, it is necessary to periodically renew the paint coating. Another disadvantage — wood deteriorates from water. A popular economical option in recent times is the furniture for the summer house from pallets, which in combination with a variety of soft cushions looks quite stylish.
When equipping your garden or the adjacent territory of a cottage, as well as a country house, it is important to pay attention not only to paths and flowerbeds, but also to special furniture that is not afraid of temperature changes, sunlight, precipitation. With the help of such sets you can create a real lounge area for relaxing with friends and family.