Even while preparing for his fight with Dillian Whyte, Tyson Fury still found some time to buy a home and enjoy his much-needed downtime before the fight. Reports show that he recently bought a £1.7 million mansion that overlooks the gorgeous Morecambe Bay.
The 33-year-old fighter shares the home with his wife, Paris, and children – Venezuela (12), Valencia (3), Athena (2 months), Prince John James (9), Prince Tyson II (4), and Prince Adonis (2).
In this post, we’ll check out the notable features and neighborhood vibe of his new home. We’ll see if the property is as mighty as the champ himself.
Also known as the “Gypsy King,” Tyson Fury is proud of his “Irish traveler” roots. And this shows in his choice of property. He opted to purchase a real estate that’s ringed by caravan sites. Although most of these caravans are on short leases occupied by seasonal vacationers, the neighborhood closely resembles the traveler community he grew up with.
And he might be a traveller at heart, but he’s also appreciative of the finer things in life, such as his glamorous mansion. He and his wife also opted to forego properties in opulent villages in favour of property on the Lancashire coast.
Not much is known about the exact size of Tyson’s home. But one thing’s for sure, it’s spacious enough to accommodate his growing family of 6 kids. Plus, it has enough rooms and amenities to host pre-fight celebrations with friends and family.
A couple of minutes away is the picturesque Morecambe Bay, where he and his family can enjoy breathtaking views of sunsets, sunrises, and waves.
Tyson’s £1.695 million estate boasts one-of-a-kind features carefully designed and chosen by him and his wife. They bought the property through Tyson Fury Ltd., a firm the couple owned.
- Framed Portraits – The most noticeable part of Tyson’s home is his framed portraits, which are in almost every room of the house. For example, in the living room, the focal point of the area is Tyson’s huge painting, which was taken during one of his boxing fights. The portrait is set inside a large gold frame and is hung above a brown sofa with Versace cushions. The kitchen also displays another painting of Tyson. The artwork takes up half of one wall. Tyson’s biggest framed photo could be found in the hallway. Then, he also has a glass cabinet that houses all his awards.
- Family Lounging area – Tyson and Paris also got a settee with studded frames and a brushed velvet grey L-shaped style.
- Stone-cladding – Tyson’s imposing home was constructed from the salmon stone cladding. It is surrounded by static caravans. 2 years ago, the property used to be a static caravan-style bungalow, which was put on the market for £400,000. However, the previous owner demolished the existing structure and built a stone-clad salmon-coloured mansion.
- Imposing facade – As you approach the property, you’ll see a wrought-iron gold and black fence. The gate posts feature four eagle sculptures and lion motifs. The front wall was castellated. Then, there are also signs that the property is equipped with CCTV features.
- Sophisticated and luxurious colour scheme – Tyson’s home follows a muted colour scheme. Then, the luxurious furnishings add a touch of elegance to the space.
- The grand entrance – The entrance hall has gold wallpaper and Baroque print cream. The flooring is made of white glossy tiles.
- Glamorous dining room – The dining room is located in a conservatory-like space. The area has glass doors and ceilings. There’s also a silver-legged glass dining table. The black velvet armchairs have a curved design with tiger-head studs and pull.
- Garden – The couple often take pictures of themselves enjoying a quick date in their intimate garden. The area has a brown wicker dining set with 2 armchairs and a glass-topped table.
At 33, Tyson Fury is enjoying the peak of his career. And with his income potential, his real estate portfolio also grew. In 2018, he was reported to have purchased a property in Marbella, Spain for around £6 million. Aside from his property in Spain, he also bought a sprawling place in Las Vegas.
Tyson and his family are very welcome at Lancaster, as the Mayor reportedly said that they’re happy and proud to have a champion living in their neighborhood. His achievements are well appreciated and his family life is as happy as anyone could wish for. There are only two things his fans need to stay updated on – his new home purchase and his upcoming fights.